Refrigeration, & Catering Equipment Solutions
Our engineers carry general parts and refrigerant with them in the vehicles, and the objective is to repair refrigerated equipment on the first visit. However specialized refrigerated system may require parts to be ordered, and we will do our best to return with the parts required within 2 working days.
We carry out maintenance for companies where it is vital that breakdowns should not occur. We strongly suggest that maintenance is carried out, as this in the long term eliminates costly breakdown visits and sometimes costly parts, With maintenance carried out on your refrigerated equipment you will find you will save money.
- Upgrade the existing equipment with a new more effective system
- Move your equipment to another site.
- Equipment purchased but require refrigeration system to be installed.
- Equipment and installation of the complete package.
Design Kitchen Service
We offer a full design service to install the correct equipment for your purpose.
With over 25 years experience in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning systems we can offer you full technical support.
Cold Rooms & Cold Stores
NTS have managed cold stores and cold rooms for end-users with a wide range of applications such as:
- Cold Storage – Large chiller and freezer installations
- Abattoirs and meat processing facilities
- Fish preparation and processing facilities
- Fruit storage and preparation
- Vegetable storage and preparation
- Food preparation and production areas
- Clean rooms environments
- Research laboratories and test rooms.
ULTRA LOW-TEMPERATURE FREEZERS
-40 to -85C
Made to order or some sizes readily available for delivery
Manufacturers in the UK of Climatic Chambers
Our climatic chambers create an environment to test sensitive equipment, medical, electronics, vehicles, etc
Our chambers are supplied to Matra Bae formerly known as British Aerospace, Lucas Aerospace now know as Rolls Royce
Temperature controlled environments are designed and structured according to customers requirements, this is a bespoke product
Temperature controlled chambers are manufactured in the UK and all parts are CE approved